And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

week 10!

lots to update. I'm exhausted, excited and all food of lots and lots and lots of food. I'm in florida for a work conference. I got to see Malcolm Gladwell speak today, but i was falling asleep before the Q & A, so I snuck off for a nap. Then a HUGE steak dinner and a lot of work.

I told my boss and coworker tonight about the news. I figured I couldn't go much longer since I'm very conspicuously not drinking wine at our fancy dinners. They both have kids, and were really excited. My bosses' first words were " take every friday off for a while and take the longest maternity leave you can. At least 12 weeks, you deserve it."

wow. so that's awesome. I'm relieved by that.

and my head hurts. And I'm getting pretty puffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home