And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Monday, October 30, 2006

new hobbies

so apparently I am changing. taking on new hobbies. baking muffins. eating rice pudding. eating dinner standing up. getting rid of dinner soon after while kneeling. ugh.

I really wish I was ready to tell everyone what's going on because I feel like complete crap right now, but no one knows why, and I'm afraid to complain or people will be suspicious. I feel like I secretly have the flu but can't tell anyone, which is really silly, if you think about it.

So I'm 8 weeks along today and hurling like a canadian. But I'm trying to wait until week 13 to tell work people. Thats FIVE more weeks of secret hurling. ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home