And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Monday, October 09, 2006

monday monday

hello morning sickness at night time, and hello house full of weird smells. ugh. I keep thinking my house smells like fire. and bacon. and rotten wood. ugh. I don't feel so hot.

we told my parents last night about the bambino. and then i made my doctors appointment today. so it's feeling more official.

weird. everything smells and I think I'm going to cry at this TV show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. the smells. i hated the smell part. with cora, i felt miserably sick every time our heater would come on. it was a weird, smokey, stale smell.

maybe that's the worst it will be for you.

i think about you every day.

i can't believe you're running! go you!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home