And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

whew

I am sleepy. Like really sleepy. I didn't believe that first test, so i took another one yesterday afternoon. I broke all the rules: I didn't wait 4 hours since last time I peed, I didn't pee on the stick in the morning, and still it said " PREGNANT". So I placed it next to the other one on the counter in my bathroom, ran out the door to pick up the Farmer and I drank water at my friend's birthday dinner.

Then we got home at 930, and I fell right asleep. Woke up at 730, exhausted.

When I had the miscarriage in July, everything was backwards. Seemed like we conceived at the wrong time of month, spotting all the time, and just felt weird. This time, I knew when we conceived, and just kind of had a feeling the whole time. I had a good feeling. except for all those weird feelings. and the exhaustion.

I guess I'll be getting a lot less done in the next 2 or 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home