And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Did I fail....or pass?

Somewhere between my weight workout this morning and my late lunch, I decided I was pregnant. My period is not due for 2 more days (according to my custom excel spreadsheet where I track these things, thank you very much), but I just decided that something was up down there.

So The Farmer picked me up to run some errands and grab a salad for lunch, and then dropped me off at my office to eat my salad. The normal Tino's Greek Chicken that I adore did not go down so well. So I packed it up, and headed to HEB. I got one of those Clearblue early test things, the one that spells out the words for you, because I am way past the game of trying to interpret those crazy ass pink and blue lines. Those lines piss me off. I'm line blind or something

I get home, make a pizza, pee on the stick, and greet the Farmer in the driveway with a bourbon in one hand and a test in the other. I gave him the bourbon first...then asked him to read the test.

"But I'm still liking the trying part!"....and many kisses.

And now, I eat my pizza and go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home