And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

ok

different brand, different test, and a bright blue PLUS sign. I guess I'm pregnant. I'm paranoid because of the miscarriage in July. I almost don't want to tell people not because I think something will go wrong, but because I think I'm imagining the whole thing and simply can't read pregnancy tests. I guess it's too good to be true. I've been avoiding pregnancy for around half my life, so this is very confusing to my brain.

I'm VERY excited!

I took Tex for a run on the trail near our house. we did a very very slow 3 miles, then came home. Now I am watching the UT football game and thinking about puking up my spinach omelet. Every dish in my house is dirty. I really need to clean my kitchen. sigh. here I go.

!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home