And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

saturday

I think the time for feeling like crap has arrived. I'm just exhausted, I don't know how people do this more than once. Or really...how do they do this for 40 whole weeks? Ah well, I'm excited too.

Still feeling apprehensive about massive weight gain. I know I shouldn't be so self centered about it, but I'm really nervous about it. Oh well. I've been walking, sometimes jogging, most days. On the other hand, ate a HUGE hamburger and fries tonight. I guess I can still tell myself I'm saving 300 calories a day on my 2 glasses of wine. At this point, I can't actually imagine ever drinking again. Or eating french fries. ooof. Those aren't going down so well.

At least SNL is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home