And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

weird

all day meeting. felt like a high school reunion. one person point blank asked me if i'm pregnant yet. i said nope. then she said, "you're just kind of glowing". I said..."all the trying makes me happy!"

and then one of my employees totally busted me I think. She was just staring at me, asking me why I looked so wonderful. Oh, what the fucking hell people. I'm like 7 weeks along, how can you tell? jerks.

So i drank a non alcoholic beer and ate a steak. Those people can all go back to wondering. Jerks. I'm trying to keep a secret at work for at least one more month. How exhausting this will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home