And so it grows...

I'm married to the Farmer. We just found out we're expecting a little one...this is the story of Me and The Farmer.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

week 12!

So I officially hit week 12! Hooray! I feel good overall, except for a minor bit of moodiness, exhaustion and weird hot flashes in my feet and legs sometimes.

We've started to spread the news at work. It's funny...I'm so early on in my mind that I feel almost embarassed when people congratulate me. I just feel a little bit like I'm not "really very pregnant yet". This is an odd feeling, considering, um, you either are...or aren't.

So here we are. Week 12. The book says I should be able to feel my uterus expanding if I feel my stomach. I truly only feel my extra padding and a little bit of bloating which I attribute to eating too much cheese.

Hmm. My new favorite foods are egg white omelets and toast with butter. this has been my dinner the past 2 nights. I have essentially stopped feeding my husband. I also think I would die today if I ate rice pudding or steak. How on earth did I have that week of rice pudding and steak? Blerg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home